SEO Bootcamp in Boston, MA
Do you own a small business, but you're having trouble getting the visibility you need online?
Do you write blogs, but feel they go nowhere?
Do you have Google Analytics, but don't know how to use it?
Do you want to create and manage your own Google Adwords campaigns, but have no idea where to start?
Do you want to do your own SEO until you're able to hire an agency, but you don't know what to even look for?
If so, this is the class for you!!
Sign up now to reserve your spot in our SEO Bootcamp on April 8th, from 10am-4pm. Cost of admission includes lunch, plus 6 hours of intense training, & one-on-one time with experts (to answer your specific questions about your business), plus a lot of fun!
Hosted by Melysha Acharya from Really Affordable SEO, a 7-year+ SEO veteran with national retail brands like Talbots, Chadwicks and Territory Ahead under her belt. The materials from which you'll be learning will be included in her upcoming book on SEO.
Guest Speakers include:
James Shiner, Co-Founder of Award-Winning Boston Digital Marketing Firm Yelling Mule
Bill Smith founder of Boston SEO Services.
Book now as seating is limited to keep class groups small. Only 20 slots are available for this course.
What you'll learn/get out of this course:
- A binder filled with all our tips and tricks, plus slide printouts - take it home to refer to it in the future
- An overview of SEO, what it is & what it isn't
- Tips for keyword research, long-tail, and search volume
- Learn what titles and meta descriptions are
- Learn how to actually add titles & meta descriptions to your own website
- Setting up your Google My Business Page
- What citations are and why you need them
- Link-Building Tips and Tricks
- How to optimize your blog posts for search
- How to set up Google Search Console and why it's super important
- How to set up Google Analytics/how to use Google Analytics to check the basics
- How to check your site for on-page copy
- How to get an SEO audit for free
- How to succeed with SEM Campaigns & knowing when to hire an agency to help
- One-on-one attention to help you with SEO questions on your website, from local SEO experts!
What you should bring for a successful SEO Bootcamp:
- Your laptop, so you can work on your site live in class.
- Please have access to Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools for this website. For those who do not already have this set up, we can do so at the beginning of the session. But you'll get more out of the session if you have it set up before.
- Your business cards so you can network and keep in touch with fellow small business owners in the Boston area.